Friend in Me release project 1

The Craftin Desert Divas new release is now in-store. I can't get enough of these cute little kids in animal suits. Seriously, my favorite set of the new release. In my make, I tried to also use the new stencil, and ink-blended with some of the new Distress Oxides. It took me a year to try these, and they are just wonderful.


The colors I chose for my design are:

skin - E21, 51, 50, 93
hair - E35, 34, 31
pinks - V04, RV23, 10
yellows - Y18, 15, 11
greens - G05, 03, 02, 00
blues - BG15, 13, 11
oranges - YR16, 04, 21

Stamp: Friend in Me
Dies: Stitched Alphabet Dies, Fancy Frames Dies
Stencil: Sorted Shapes 2 stencil

I embellished my design with Shimmer Sequins, and use Picked Raspberry/Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxides for my background.

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts