Beautiful Life Marci

 Today on the La-La Land Inspiration Friday post, we are showcasing some more of our new products. I had to create an Asian-inspired one, since I really just adore the new Beautiful Life Marci and all the cherry blossom dies. This release also has two sets of critters that go great with my Marci, and I've used the Thoughtful Critters in my design.


I really love how all the different cherry blossom dies look like a delicate lace pattern when they are pieced together in white and cream. The dies I've used to create this look: Deco Corner Die, Temple Die, Cherry Blossom Border Die, Mini Cherry Blossoms Die, Cherry Blossom Branch Die. I also used some Gold Glitter Adhesive Vinyl to make the temple really pop.

The colors I've used in my design:

Marci colors:
skin - E04, 11, 21, 01, 000, 0000, R21
hair - RV99, R59, 56, 81
pink - RV23, 31, 04
black - 100, N7, 04
yellow - YR18, Y38, 18, 06

additional bunny colors: E41, 42, 43, 44
additional kitty colors:YR18, E99, 97, 33, 53

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts