Marci as a Care Bear

Today I am sharing a very special project for La-La Land Crafts. It honestly has been difficult for me to put this Marci onto a card, she is so special to me I knew I needed a special card for her to live in!


Did you have a Care Bear as a kid? I didn't, and I really wanted one. I thought they were so adorable, and I still do. So Marci is dressed up as Cheer Bear today.


This isn't a special Care Bear stamp either - can you guess which Marci it is?! 

If you guessed Skunk Pajamas Marci, you're right! Can you see it? I removed the tail on this stamp and Marci magically transformed into this sweet Care Bear. I have blogged about this stamp set several times before, you can see some comparisons HERE, HERE, and HERE

This present design was made perfect with the addition of the sentiments. I almost added some magic mushrooms, but I didn't!





Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R22, R21, R20, R00
hair - YR27, YR24, Y26, Y23
suit - R89, RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21
center - E55, E53, E51, E50, RV23, YR04, Y15, G05, B14

This project coordinates with Stampin' Up! colors Blushing Bride, Polished Pink, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, and Daffodil Delight.

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me at @marshmallowpearl.

Comments

Popular Posts