I Tried!

Today my project is an upscale gift tag with products from La-La Land Crafts. I say "upscale" because this guy has got about 5-6 layers with dimensional foam, jeepers!  

I chose one of my favorite La-La Land Crafts characters - the pandas from the Great News stamps - and put this little guy in a snow scene where he doesn't know whether to tell Santa he has been...naughty? or nice? No clue. Maybe I should have provided a snowman or decapitated snowman to help Santa decide! ⛄⛄⛄

⛄ Stamps: Snow Amazing Clear Stamp Set, Great News Clear Stamp Set, Sweater Weather Background Stamp Set

⛄ Paper: Little Merry Christmas Paper Pack 

⛄ Dies: Three Pockets Die, Stitched Ribbon Die, Stitched Trees Die, Horse Sleigh Die, Chimney Die, Jingle Bells Wreath Die, Christmas Tree Die, Large Stitched Tags Die, Curved Pocket Die, Double Stitched Hills Border Die

Coloring details:
panda body - 100, T7, T5, T3, E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, R32, R20, R11, R30
panda clothes - B99, B37, B04, G28, G46, G24, G12

⛄⛄⛄Thanks for popping by today!⛄⛄⛄

Comments

Popular Posts