Happy Days Note Holder

I'm not the best when it comes to 3D projects, but I tried to make an exception this week and created a little harvest-themed note holder. It's a little box where you can put note cards for to-do lists, etc. 🍎🍏🍎

The dimensions of my box are 3x3x0.5" 🍎🍏🍎 The little note cards measure about 3x5". Because I've used a 🍎harvest apple 🍏 theme, the October 2020 Club Kit dies took center stage (check out the Club Kit HERE if you're new!) I've listed all products used below the pic 🍎🍏🍎

🍎Stamps: Happy Trails Clear Stamp Set

🍏Paper: Love You More Paper Pack

🍎Dies: Apple Die (Club La-La Land Crafts Oct 2020 Kit), Apple Orchard Die (Club La-La Land Crafts Oct 2020 Kit)Stitched Ribbon Die, Spoon and Napkin Die, Coffee Mugs Die

Coloring details:
bear body - E39, E33, E31, E30, BG13
bear top and mug - T7, T5, T3, T1, T0
slacks and tree - G29, G46, G24, G12

🍎🍏🍎Thanks for popping by today!🍎🍏🍎🍎🍏

Comments

Popular Posts