Anya and Ian Coordinating Gift Tags

Today I'm on the TGF blog as a guest designer - totally delighted. For my month with them, I decided to create 🎄 Christmas projects 🎄 So, today I'm continuing my holiday theme, and worked up some simple gift tags (I know you are not surprised), using 🎄 Holiday Anya 6 and 🎄 Holiday Ian (retired). 🎄

I chose to use the same colors on each tag, but varied the dominant color for diversity. 🎄

It's really easy to create a personalized gift tag for a special person, even without using a sentiment, by coloring up your TGF image to look like the person you've giving the gift to. 🎄

I loved adding lots of layers to my little peeps. The candy cane from Holiday Anya 5 was perfect for creating my own background paper, too. 🎄

Coloring details:
hair - YR27, YR24, Y26, Y23
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R11
red - R59, R27, R24, R35, R32
green - G28, G46, G24, G12
gray - T5, T3, T2, T1, T0

🎄 Thanks for popping by today! 🎄

Comments

Popular Posts