Superhero Luka

Hi everyone! Today we've got a new Embossing inspiration for you on the La-La Land Crafts blog! And, for my part, I'm finally getting all y'all that video you've been waiting for.... yay!! Check back a bit later today for the video details of how I do this funky background sky!

The stamps I used for this design are the Wood Rings Background Stamps and, of course, Super Hero Luka. I kept my card pretty simple die-wise to focus on the sky. The die I used is the Skyline Border.


The colors I chose for Luka are:

skin - E13, 11, 21, 00, 000
hair - E57, 55, 53, 51
yellow - YR23, Y26, 15, 04
blue - B28, 26, 14, 12
red - R27, 17, 05

And the inks I used for the background are: Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean, and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks.

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts