La-La Land Crafts June New Release Day 1!




Hi everyone! It's that time again...time for a La-La Land Crafts NEW RELEASE!! This one is huge:
  • 16 die sets
  • 2 rubber background stamp sets
  • 3 photopolymer critter sets
  • 2 layering stencils sets
  • 9 new rubber character stamps
Can someone say...WOWZA! I'll be sharing my designs with these new products over the next 3 days, so let's get movin'!

My first design uses the new Best Mates photopolymer set - these guys are so cute, I want to pinch their chubby cheeks! I also used the Funky Squares stencils and the My Anchor background stamp sets.


Dies used: Heart Anchor, Scalloped Rectangles, Sea Bubbles Border, Life Preserver

Stencil: Funky Squares

Coloring details:
seal - C7, 5, 4, 2
bear - E25, 23, 43, 42
pink noses - R22
red - R27, 17, 05
blue - B12, 00
brown on life preserver - E44, 42

Background - Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, Salty Ocean Distress Oxide

My second card is one of my FAVORITES for this release - I love this combination of colors together, and I just really love the Life Preserver die and trying some different things with it. Here I've used it as a kinda-frame for Sitting Mermaid Baby Marci. I've also used the new Seas The Day background stamps for the sunny backdrop.


Dies used: Ropes, Life Preserver, Fishes, Knot, Stitched Nested Circles, Double-Stitched Circles

Stencil: Funky Squares

Coloring details:
skin - E13, 11, 53, 51, 0000, R21, 20
hair - E79, 77, 74, 71
greens - BG49, 34, G12, 00

Background - Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean Distress Inks

Oh my! - I didn't realize I had so many makes for today with that Life Preserver! Here, I love the shape it gives to the background. I also love how the Ropes die makes a wavy topper for my anchors. The new stamps here are Summer Dress Molli and My Anchor background stamps.


Dies used: Circle Anchors, Ropes, Life Preserver

Coloring details:
hair - E44, 55, 53, 51
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R21, 20
dress - B28, 26, 14, 12, C4, 2, B00

My last design for today showcases the new Water Ripples layering stencils set. What is special about these stencils is that you can put them on top of one another to create beautiful patterns with a lot of depth to them. Here, I inked up one stencil in a variety of Distress Inks, and then overlaid the other stencil using some glitter paste. And of course, I had to color up Summer Dress Molli once again!


 Dies used: Anchor Circles, Sea Critters, Fishing Net, Sea Horses, Stitched Elements, Scalloped Rectangles

Stencil: Water Ripples layering set

Coloring details:
skin - E13, 11, 21, 01, 000, 0000, R21, 20
hair - RV99, R59, 56, 81
orange - YR08, 04, 21, 00


Background: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, and Ripe Persimmon Distress Inks.

Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

Popular Posts