La-La Land Crafts June New Release Day 2!


Hello! We're back for Day 2 of the La-La Land Crafts NEW RELEASE?! Can you believe the amount of product we've got for you this month?! Totally nuts over all these nautical goodies!
  • 16 die sets
  • 2 rubber background stamp sets
  • 3 photopolymer critter sets
  • 2 layering stencils sets
  • 9 new rubber character stamps
Today I have 5 unique projects to share with you - the first one uses Vacation Luka, a totally chill and laid-back dude. He looks like he's off the to beach, and yes I did make his fishie shirt using the My Anchor background stamps!


Dies used: Double Stitched Hills Border, Waves, Sea Critters, Sea Bubbles Border, Ship in Bottle, Postage Stamps, Circle Anchors, Long Flags

Coloring details:
skin - E13, 11, 53, 51, 50, 0000, R21, 20
blue - B28, 26, 14, 12
hat and pants - E35, 34, 31, 30
shoes - E99, 35, 34
shirt - W5, 3, 1

My second design for today uses the ever-gorgeous Sassy Mermaid Molli. Can't you just sense this gal giving you attitude?! There are so many ways to color up that tail and make it look magical! The background I chose for my image uses the Seas The Day background stamps.


Dies used: Ropes, Sea Bubbles Border, Sea Critters, Double Stitched Circles

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R22, 21, 20
hair - E57, 55, 53
purple - V06, 04, RV55, 02
blue - B04, 02, 00

There is a lot you can do with the My Anchor background stamps. Here, I've kept the design simple and used vellum as a way to mask the seaweed in the background and put the fishes into the foreground.


Dies used: Sea Bubbles Border, Fishes, Sea Critters, Double Stitched Circles, Stitched Nested Circles

This little lady is one of my favorite in this release - and Mermaid Princess Marci is actually a previous Club Kit, from July 2017! I gotta be honest - my coloring here took on a mind of its own, and I ended up with a cabbage princess! I love the color combinations that came forth, but my hands were moving on their own! I used a combination of the Water Ripples stencil and the Seas The Day background stamps for the scene.


Dies used: Fishing Net, Long Flags, Sea Shells, Sea Critters, Scalloped Rectangles, Stitched Elements

Water Ripples Layering Stencils

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R22, 20
hair - E55, 53, 51, 44
greens - BG49, 34, G12, Y00
crown - YR23, Y26, 15, 04

Don't you these these guys are sweet and funny all at the same time?! I love my blue whale! Here, I paired the Jaws Because clear stamps with the My Anchor background stamps. I have to honestly say that the Sea Flag die is one of my favorites in this release - you can use all 3 flags together, or separate them. I love to have mine sailing over the side of the card base.


Dies used: Fishes, Sea Bubbles Border, Scalloped Rectangles, Sea Flags, Nested Frames Small, Nested Frames Large

Of all the stamps in this release, I think Summer Baby Marci's dress is my favorite to color up. There are so many different things you can do to develop folds and depth in her dress, and she looks cute in any color and pattern! Instead of using a background stamp set with my gal, I made my own pink plaid with the Funky Squares layering stencils.


Dies used: Scalloped Rectangles, Ship in Bottle, Double Stitched Hills Border, Sea Shells, Fishing Net, Long Flags

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R22, 20
hair - E44, 55, Y26
blue - B04, 02, 12, 00
pink - V04, RV55, R81

Thanks for popping by today! Be sure to tune in tomorrow for more, yes MORE, designs with the NEW products at La-La Land Crafts!



Comments

Popular Posts