Impeckable

Today I am sharing the second stamp set NEW this month to The Greeting Farm - say "hello" to Impeckable! Here are the chubby birds of your dreams on a wire. Can you imagine how fun it would be to color up these chubs in so many different combos?

I've used some solid color combos today, but little bluebirds with pink breast or robins would be totally adorable. So many options!


For my project, I stamped one of the several birdy images multiple times, colored up, added some stenciled background, and slapped together a couple sentiments also from the stamp set. Love the type font for these sentiments!


I think my fave bird is the second one from the left. They are all nice and plump and you can imagine them hanging out after a morning worm meal, enjoying the summer and basking in the sunshine.

You can see more projects made with this set on The Greeting Farm's blog HERE. And don't forget to pop back on the 15th for our blog hop where you can WIN!!



Copic coloring details: 
aqua - BG15, BG11
lavender - BV34, BV11, BV000
gold - YR27, YR24, Y35, Y23

This project is compatible with Stampin' Up! colors Hello Honey, Wild Wasabi, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, and Seaside Spray.

Thanks for popping by today! You can also find me on Instagram @marshmallowpearl.


Comments

Popular Posts