Fairy Bday Anya

Hi! Welcome to the July New Release previews for The Greeting Farm! I can't say enough good things about the fantastic line-up of stamps this month! 

And starting off....my new favorite stamp, Fairy BDay Anya. Seriously, if you want this stamp when the release goes live...don't wait. It will fly off the shelves!


I mean, how totally cute is Anya?!! I cannot EVEN! I loved trying out a new color scheme, and arranging so many of the elements of this set to create a magical look.


It's easy to put any of the little elements into Anya's hand, and if you check out more of the DT pics HERE you will see that others tried this out. To me, in my design Anya looks like she is flying or dancing...you know, typical fairy stuff.

And don't forget to pop back on the 15th for our blog hop where you can WIN!!




Copic coloring details: 
skin - E15, E11, E21, E01, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R43, R32, R20, R00
hair - YR24, E53, E51
aqua - BG15, BG11
lavender - BV34, BV11, BV000
gold - YR27, YR24, Y35, Y23
green - G28, G46, YG61, G64

This project is compatible with Stampin' Up! colors Hello Honey, Wild Wasabi, Coastal Cabana, Garden Green, Seaside Spray, and Melon Mambo.

Thanks for popping by today! You can also find me on Instagram @marshmallowpearl.


Comments

Popular Posts