Great to Sea You

Today I am sharing a mermaid card! I know, I know...Mer-May has passed us by. So either I am late to the party or already killin' it for next year.



 I just couldn't resist this cutie from The Greeting Farm. She is Mermaid Anya 2 - debuted in the April release, already sold out...you know the name of the game. Maybe she'll make a comeback, maybe not. No way to know unless you ask for her right HERE.



In this project, I used my direct-to-card base technique, instead of using a background paper and lots of layers - yada yada. Sometimes it just "works" and looks crazy simple but effective! And she is lookin' good with all the HOT PINK! Who cannot love hot pink for the SUMMER?! She's got it goin' on.



Dies used are by La-La Land Crafts: Waves Die, Fishes Die (both highly recommend for a versatile Summer collection).

Stencil used is from "I have no idea but it works".

Copic coloring details:
skin - E15, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R43, R32, R20, R00
hair - E99, YR23, Y35, Y32
body - RV25, RV13, RV11
hot pink - RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02
yellow - YR18, YR16, Y18, Y08
blue - BG49, BG15, BG02
starfish - E47, E44, E43, E42

This design is compatible with Stampin' Up! colors Polished Pink, Bermuda Bay, and Hello Honey. 

Thanks for popping by today! You can also find me on Instagram @marshmallowpearl.

Comments

Popular Posts