Club La-La Land Crafts June 2024 Kit Reveal

Today I'm sharing a NEW Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts! Breakfast at Tiffany's! Oops...I mean at Marci's! I just adore this new theme, and the products do it justice in an incredible way. The dies are detailed, the stamps just so FUN! 

I hope these projects inspire you. You can find out more about the Club Kit/Kit of the Month HERE.


My first project imagines Marci just waking and stumbling down stairs for breakfast - noon as it may be. She grabs her favorite "Ugh" mug which depicts exactly how she feels about the whole affair of beginning a new day. 


At least the coffee is piping hot, the toast is browned, and the eggs cooked perfectly. And she has some farm fresh jam to boot. Things are now looking up for sure.


I've included the below photo to show you the different layers on my design. That's an important piece of the design process for me, and adding layers with this Kit was so easy to do.



Copic coloring details:
skin - E15, E35, E11, E21, E01, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R43, R32, R20, R00
hair - E99, E97, E53
pink - R85, R83, RV32, R81
camo - 100, R89, R85, RV32, G46, YG07
bunny - W3, W2, W1, W0, R85, RV14, R43, R32, R20, R000
mug - W3, W2, W1, W0, G46, YG07

My second project is all about my calico cat. Yes, calico. Gotta make sure of some sass. This kitty is none-too-pleased about wakeup time, either. And alas, there is no breakfast that will change her mind about it!


The Kit products this month are perfect for a collage type of design. This was so easy to create, and so stunning as a finished product!


The dies in the Club Kit this month are bar-none. The details are perfect - for example, the bread alone consists of 3 different pieces - crust, bread layer, and yummy jammy center.


Copic coloring details:
jam - RV69, RV66
bread - E57, E35, E53, E51, E50
kitty - W3, W2, W1, W0, 100, E97, RV14, R43, R32, R20, R000

These projects coordinate with Stampin' Up! colors Hello Honey, Lemon Lime Twist, Bubble Bath, Wild Wasabi, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, and Cherry Cobbler.

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me at @marshmallowpearl.

Comments

Popular Posts