La-La Land Crafts October 2022 New Release - Slice of Happy

How about a new critter to kick off the October NEW release from La-La Land Crafts?! This turkey is all that and a bag of chips, really. This new release contains 🍗 2 turkey sets 🍗, all with add-ons like scarves, hats...cofee and PIE. Need I say more?! 🍗🍁🍂

The set I am using today is called Slice of Happy. The other turkey set is called Give Thanks, and comes with a road sign! 🍗🍁🍂

In all, the new release is 🍁🍂 jam-packed with lots of goodies: 4 new rubber stamp sets, 4 new clear stamp sets, 2 new paper packs, 1 new layering stencil set, and 12 new dies! 🍁🍂 Whoooo!



I think the new Large Banner Die is just luscious, and love how it looks in this design. 🍗🍁🍂


Sometimes I don't know what angle I'm looking for with the camera - but I think the next photo shows a bit more of the depth on the turkey's scarf , which I really liked as an output of this design! 🍗🍁🍂


🍗 Stamps: Slice of Happy Clear Stamp Set

🍂 Stencil: Moments Layering Stencil Set

🍂 Paper: Grateful Paper Pack, Note to Self Paper Pack

🍁 Dies: Grateful Die, Large Banner Die, Berry Branch Die, Layered Envelope Die, Autumn Things Die

Copic coloring details:
scarf - YR18, YR07, YR04, T4, T2
turkey feathers - T10, E77, E25, E33
turkey body - E47, E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
beak, feet, crop - R39, R29, YR04, Y15, Y38, YR24

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE! 🍗🍁🍂



Comments

Popular Posts