La-La Land Crafts July 2021 New Release - Mermaid Mona

Today I am introducing you to 🐠 Mermaid Mona 🐠 from La-La Land Crafts! She is part of the July's NEW RELEASE! This is the first time Mona appears as a mermaid. She is about 5" long! My project below is made on a standard 4.25 x 5.5" card base, so you can see her size easily.🐠

One of my favorite dies in this release is the 🐠 Little Fishes Die - 8 cutie-pie fish. 4 different sizes. 4 facing left, 4 facing right. 2 different designs. Such a smartly-designed fish die. 🐠🐠🐠

🐠🐠 Most everything in my project today is part of the new release, and this design just made itself! The style took me out of my comfort zone, but the result is oh-so-pretty! 🐠

🐠 Stamps: Mermaid Mona Rubber Stamp, Jawesome News Clear Stamp Set, Here Fishy Fishy Background Stamp Set

🐠 Paper: Summer Vibes Paper Pack

🐠 Dies: Under the Sea Die, Little Fishes Die, Seaside Die, Double Stitched Circles Die, Curved Pocket Die

Copic coloring details:
skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R32, R20, R00
hair - E39, E35, E31
green - E89, E87, E84, E81, YR00
pink - R39, RV66, R85, R83, R00

Thanks for popping by today! 🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠


Comments

Popular Posts