Animal Pots

Hello! Today I've got a special treat to share - the Animal Pots stamp set from The Greeting Farm. This charming trio of planters is part of the July release, and they are so much fun to work with!

For my project, I colored up the kitty planter (of course) and the bear planter. I love how different the flower types are, too!


Copic coloring details:
kitty - W5, W3, W1
bear - E44, E43, E42, E40, E35, E31, E30
pink - R35, R85, R83, RV11
gold - YR27, YR24, Y35, Y11
green - G28, G07, YG09, YG05
white - E44, E42, E40

Don't forget to stop back here tomorrow for another set of fun previews. To see more neat creations with this stamp set, check out The Greeting Farm's blog HERE.

To follow me on Instagram, please click HERE. Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

  1. Love the little pots. So cute.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts