Strawberry Season

 

Hello everyone! Today I am on The Greeting Farm's blog. I don't know about you, but in my corner of the world, it's fruit-picking season. Strawberries are just ripening, and I love this time of year! It's the time to start making pies and jams.



The First Pick clear stamp set is a perfect choice for all of you who love this season, and love using fruits on your projects!

For my design, I kept it simple and focused on my strawberry girls. It was super-easy to incorporate a sentiment also using the baby strawberry as a accent!



It's easy to incorporate sentiments from lots of sets using the baby accent. The sentiment I used here is from the Treat Yourself clear stamp set.



The little bow is from La-La Land Crafts right HERE.

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, E93, R20
hair - E57, E25, E21
strawberry - R46, R27, R35, R85, R83, RV11, YG67, G07, G21

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts