C.C. Designs June 2021 Release Summer Scenes Hop

Welcome to the C.C Designs June Release Social Media Hop! We are celebrating the arrival of 5 new stamp sets and 1 new die set in the C.C Designs Store. All the stamp sets in this release feature darling summer images so the Design Team has created sweet summer scenes for you to show you the adorable cards you can make with your purchase.

For my project, I've used the NEW Beach Time Meoples (as if I would ever NOT use Meoples!)


Next up in the hop-stop is: 
 
 
To enter:
1. Subscribe to the Design Team Blogs & YouTube Channels
2. Leave a Comment
Entries will be accepted until Wednesday June 9th, Winners will be announced on the C.C Designs Blog and FB Page on Friday June 11th.

Comments

  1. Your card is so cute. The images are just to tiny and awesome coloring and card design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling slimline card! I love the way you colored these cute images! The Beach Time Meoples are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These beach loving meoples are just darlling on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! I LOVE your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Card. Beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Card. Beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Love the slimline.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts