La-La Land Crafts Easter 2021 New Release - Farmer Marci

Hello and Happy weekend! The stamp set I'm featuring for La-La Land Crafts today is one of my FAVE Marci's. Cross my heart. I just love 🌤 this chubby baby 🌤, and there's so much you can do with her - clothing patterns and colors, and the HAIR! Hello Shirley Temple!🌤

🌤 You can check out previous ways I colored up her hair HERE and HERE. She was part of the May 2020 La-La Land Crafts Club Kit. You can find out more about Club Kit subscription HERE 🌤🌤

🌤 Stamps: Farmer Marci Rubber Stamp

🌤 Paper: Love You More Paper Pack

🌤 Stencils: So Many Dots Layering Stencils

🌤 Dies: Happy Easter Die, Build-a-Bunny Die, Mushroom and Grass Border Die, Stitched Sun and Clouds Die, Double Stitched Rectangles Die, Scalloped Rectangles Die, Stitched Ribbon Die

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R32, R30, R20, R01
hair - E37, E33, E55, E53
yellow - Y38, Y32, Y19
pink - R32, R20, R30
blue - B02, B00

🌤 If you like my work, and want to stay connected, you can also find me on Instagram HERE.

🌤🌤🌤 Thanks for popping by today! 🌤🌤🌤🌤

Comments

Popular Posts