Cheeky Grow

Good morning to all! Today, The Greeting Farm has an other super-cute stamp set up their sleeve to share with you, 🏡 Cheeky Grow 🏡! I have been a fan of the "cheeky" stamps for a looong time, and I love the new, modernized version The Greeting Farm has been making recently. 🏡


I love my gal in pink, too. And the hair flower...sigh. Too gorgeous. 🏡


🏡 For my project, I made a simple gift tag set. They are meant to be joined together. Imagine adding this sweet tag set onto a plant gift! Perfect for all your plant-person friends! They are so popular nowadays! 🏡

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R32, R30
hair - E99, E97, E31, E30
pink - R32, R20, R30
white - T2
green - YG45, YG41

🏡Remember 🏡🏡🏡 to stop on back here on Monday morning for a new release blog hop!, where you have the chance to take home the ENTIRE new release! 

🏡🏡🏡Thanks for popping by today!🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡

Comments

Popular Posts