Hey there! It's that time of the month - the La-La Land Crafts Club Kit is ready to wow you once again. This month brings NEW cutesy characters - 🍎🍏 hedgies 🍏! And the theme couldn't be any better for the Autumn season in my part of the world - apples and APPLE PIE 🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏

Here's the product sheet which shows what Club Kit subscribers receive in this month's kit - super CUTE stamps and fabulous dies! 🍎🍏 Click HERE to find out more about becoming a subscriber 🍎🍏

 My inspiration projects for you today showcases those new critter cuties, but first, a video which showcases ALL the new products. You can watch the video here on my blog or click on it to be taken to my YouTube page, where you can find other fun Club La-La Land Crafts videos. 🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏

(video still trying to load - please pop back just a little bit later!)

My projects usually feature both Marci and the critters, but today is alllll about the hedgehogs for me! I loved working with these cute new buddies, and inked up all 4 🍎🍎🍎🍎 of them in the following projects. 🍎🍏

 One thing I always love about the Club Kits are the diversity of sentiments and the FONTS. 🍎🍏 I think a teacher thank-you card is perfect with this Kit! 🍎🍏

🍎🍏 Additional products: Wishing You Happiness Background Stamp Set, Truck Die (May 2020 Club Kit), Double Stitched Rectangles Die, Scalloped Rectangles Die, Suitcase Box Die, Stitched Ribbon Die

Coloring details:
apples - R59, R56, R27, R35, R32, YG67, G14

hedgies - E37, E34, E33, E31, E30, E44, E43, E42, E41, E79, E77, E74, E71, R32, R30

My second project focuses on one of the great loves of my life...PIE....'nuff said...enjoy. 🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏


🍎🍏 Additional products: Asian Flair Layering Stencil Set, Double Stitched Rectangles Die, Scalloped Rectangles Die, Stitched Ribbon Die

Coloring details:
pie - YR27, YR24, Y26, Y23
pie dish - R59, R56, R27, R35, R32
hedgies - E37, E34, E33, E31, E30, E44, E43, E42, E41, E79, E77, E74, E71, R32, R30

🍎🍏 Thanks for popping by today! 🍎🍏

Comments

Popular Posts