Fall is in the Air!

Sometimes when I sit down to craft, I have NO❗idea of the colors I will choose. Does that surprise you, or do you craft like this also? Today I was super delighted with the peach and green combo that my project became, and I hope you like it! I don't know about you, but I can smell the πŸπŸ‚πŸƒ Fall crispness in the air and now I need a cup of hot tea...with lemon! πŸ‹☕πŸ‹


πŸ‹ Stamps: Coffee Mug Marci Rubber Stamp, Java Nice Day Clear Stamp Set

🍁 Stencils: Summer is Here Layering Stencil Set, Asian Flair Layering Stencil Set

☕ Paper: Love You More Paper Pack

πŸ‚ Dies: Pinecone Bough Die, Crows Die, Bare Branches Die, Country Fence Die, Lemons-Lemonade Die, Coffee Mugs Die, Curved Pocket Die, Stitched Nested Circles Die, Double Stitched Circles Die, Stitched Scallops Border Die

Coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R32, R20, R30, R11, R01
hair - E39, E37, E33, E31
lemons - YR23, Y19, Y08, Y06
top and headband - E44, E43, E41
green - G29, YG67, G14, YG25
peach - R59, R56, R35, YR14, YR82

πŸπŸ‚πŸƒ Thanks for popping by today! πŸπŸ‚πŸƒ


Comments

Popular Posts