Stamp Anniething October Release Peek Day #1


Hi and welcome to our October Release!
EEK its almost Halloween and we have some cuties dressed to impress!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi everyone! I'm super excited to share the NEW October designs with you, starting with this cute little devil! I paired her with the Star Card Mat Die - isn't that border edging sweet? And yes, I cut the moon from the die also.


I also used some of the new Stamp Anniething Hybrid Inks for the moon - Aspen Gold and Tangerine, and the sentiment is in Obsidian.

The Copics I used for this design are:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R21, 20
hair - E99, 97, 35, 33
red - R89, 29, 24, 14
black - 100, C9, 7, 5, 4
gold - YR24, Y26

 Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts