In the Pumpkin Patch

Hi everyone! Today on the La-La Land Crafts blog, it's all about the pumpkin patch! I hope you like my make for today. I took the little pumpkin girl from the Happy Boo to You clear stamp set, and turned her into a few gourds, haha. I think she looks good as a gourd, too!

And in case you're wondering, yes that green frilly background is really the Spiderweb Corner die, in disguise! AND, yes!, I used some of the La-La Land Crafts adhesive foil for the shiny numbers!


Dies used:Spiderweb Corner, Crows, Bare Branches, Scalloped Rectangles, Postage Stamps, Fancy Numbers, Double Stitched Squares, Grass Border, Halloween House Add-Ons

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R20
hair - E35, 33, 31
orange - YR07, 04, 21
brown - E44, 43, 41
green - YG67, G24, 21

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts