Steven - You Are Reely Awesome


Hi and welcome to our May Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for Spring/Summer!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils, Dies and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
Steven - You Are Reely Awesome
Chevron dies
Sashiko stencil


All Items are available in the store Friday! 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I am so delighted and honored to be guest designing for Stamp Anniething this month!! I love SAT's chibi kid stamps, and am a BIG fan of this company. I'm actually a subscriber to their monthly stamp club - the only club I subscribe to, in fact. I highly recommend it! Today, I'm super-happy to introduce you to Steven - You Are Reely Awesome. Isn't he a doll??! I also used the new Sashiko stencil to do the background - love how magical this looks!


The colors I chose for my design are:

skin - E13, 11, 21, 51, 50, 0000, 93
hair - E18, 09, YR24, Y35
pants and jacket - E89, 87, 84, 81
top - B09, 45, 53
fish - BG78, 75, 72, C2
canoe and fishing pole - E37, 35, 34, 31

Thanks for popping by today! See you tomorrow for more Stamp Anniething previews!

Comments

Popular Posts