Audrina - Swinging By


I'm guest designing for Stamp AnnieThing this month, and today I'm on the Stamp AnnieThing blog to share this design with you. I used Audrina - Swinging By to create a fun Spring tire swing card. Audrina is my fave character, so I was delighted when this new design came out last month!

This week is also Theme Week, which means that my design follows a theme, "use an arrow" for this month. Theme Week submissions are welcome throughout the month from anyone, and the prize is a free stamp. Check out the Stamp AnnieThing FB group for more details!


The colors I chose for my design are:

skin - E13, 11, 21, 01, 000, 0000, R22, 20
hair - YR27, 24, Y26
blue - BG45, 49, B00
red - R24, 22, 20
rope - E35, 55
tire - 100, C7, 5, 4

I inked up the sky in Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks, and the tree in Crushed Olive and Mowed Lawn. I used the Squiggle Wiggle stencil from Stamp AnnieThing also for the tree!

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts