Yeti to Party Mood Board Post

I've got a yeti design to share with you today - the Yeti to Party stamps have gotta be some of my favorites from Craftin Desert Divas. I love coloring up their fur and giving them rosy cheeks!

I based my colors in this design on the April Mood Board Challenge (mood board collage below). I used two of my favorite Distress Oxides, Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade. I love how many different looks you can get from the same inks, just by combining them in different measures.


The dies I used to help make this design pop are the Fancy Frames dies, and the Flag Banners dies.

The colors I chose for my design are:
yeti - E55, 53, 41, W5, 3, 1, R22
pink - R22, 20, 30
blue - BG49, 45, B00
yellow - Y26, 14, 11

I inked up behind my yeti with some more Distress Inks (not Oxides this time) - Broken China and Tumbled Glass.

Here's the mood board, why not give this challenge a go?!


I hope you enjoyed this post today! Thanks for popping by!

Comments

Popular Posts