Vanessa - For the Mom To Be

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a new stamp to Stamp Anniething this month, Vanessa - For the Mom to Be. Isn't her hair to die for?! I wish I had hair like this!! I also used the new Gingham stencil for my background and decorated with the new Oh Baby decorative die-cuts. I'm going to enter this design into the Stamp Anniething Spring Fling challenge.


The colors I chose for my gal are:

skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R20, 22
hair - E47, 44, 55, 53
yellow - YR24, Y18, 06, 11
green - G12, 16, BG34
blue - BG49, 15

Gingham background done in Stampin' Up Mint Macaron and Bermuda Bay.

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

  1. Just adorable!
    This card would be perfect for my niece who is expecting.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauri! Congrats to your niece, too! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts