Christmas Eve 1

Hello, and happy November! I can't believe that we are in the twilight of the year, and that the holiday season is officially upon us. Today I'm sharing a card using the new Christmas Eve digi set from Craftin Desert Divas. I just love this little mama Santa with her curious kitten, don't you?


For my design, I've used these Copic colors:
kitty - E35, 34, 31
mama Santa skin - E04, 11, 21, 01, 000, 0000, R02
mama Santa hair - W10, 07, 04
reds - R17, 14, 22, 30
violets - V13, 12, 01, 000
blue-green - BG02, 01, 00
green - G03, 02, 12

I cut my papers using the very versatile Fancy Frames dies, used Morning Dew Nuvo drops on mama's spectacles, and sprinkled some Shimmer Sequins on the background. The background was stenciled with the Snowflake Flurries stencil using Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. The sentiment is from the Holly Jolly stamp set. Don't forget to add glitter to the white parts of mama's dress!

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts