Skater Girl

It's a lovely day for a Fabby Friday! So head on over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog, and see what inspiration the DT has for you today!

For my part, I've created a one-layer autumn scene using Wryn-Skater Girl. And, I'm proud to say that I finally figured out how to print out my digis for no-line coloring. And, in order to mask Wryn so I could put the breeze in, I just copied the image onto vellum paper (by hand), and cut it out.

I hope my design inspires you today!


My recipe for my design is here:
skin - E04, 21, 93, 51, 50
hair - E18, 09, 13
pants - G99, 94, 21
pinks - RV25, 23, 21, R27, 35, 32
top - YR27, 24, 21
vest - BG78, 18, 72

I'm also going to enter this in the current Little Red Wagon Challenge #412  and Do-Al Kreatives Challenge #9 - they're both for autumn leaves, what a lovely coincidence!

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

  1. What a fab creation! I love the fun image and the pretty colours. It's a perfect creation for my challenge... please visit it. I would be very glad if you do that!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#9 – The beginning of autumn (let’s drop the leaves))
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card - and just perfect for autumn with the swirling leaves!!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic image and great card. Thanks for joining us at 'Do-Al(l) Creatives'. Jonnece DT, Can't wait to see more of your fabulous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic image! I love the colours you chosen. Funny autumnal card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#9 – The beginning of autumn - let's drop the leaves}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#41 – Something beginning with F}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts