Reeta and her kitty

Today I'm celebrating my baby girl's birthday...and yes, I'm talking about a cat. How time flies! It seems just yesterday she was born in my friend's garage, totally white and the runt of the litter. When her points began to come in, she was the cutest fluff ball in history! Now, her fur has darkened with age, but her eyes remain clear blue. She's the quietest Siamese, sweet and cuddly, and a great cat-panion, but you can always hear her coming from the loud THUMP, THUMP, THUMP of her teeny tiny paws.

The perfect stamp for my kitty is Reeta from The Greeting Farm (not currently in the store). It somehow captures Pearl's fun-loving nature. Happy birthday, Pearl!

My color recipe for the card:
skin - E04, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R20, 21
hair - E55, 53, 51
reds - R29, 27, 24, 14
blacks - 100, C09, 07, 05
kitty - E44, 43, 42, 41, 40

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts