Saturday, August 12, 2017

Tea-riffic

Hello and welcome to the weekend! Today my post highlights a Winnie Polkadoodles stamp. If you've never checked out Winnie, she's full of spunk and whimsy. I inked up this beauty, Tea-riffic, from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps, and gave her a vintage feel peppered with polka dots and pearl buttons.


I'm planning on submitting my little vintage gal for the current Polkadoodles challenge and for the Little Darlings Design Team call - wish me luck!

Here is my color recipe:
skin - E11, 21, 01, 000, 0000, R20
hair - E99, YR23, Y21
black - 100, N9, 7, 4
hot pink - RV09, 06, 04, 02
green - G03, 02, 00

The papers I used are from a Jen Hadfield pad by Pebbles. The ribbon, pearls, and buttons are from my stash.

Thanks for popping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment