Beach Babe

Today I'm sharing a card I made for Wryn Beach Babe. She so looked like she needed to go to the beach, so now she's there, and very happy too! I paired her with some fun accessories from Wryn's Beach Accessories. Everything in these sets flows together so well, even the great font for the sentiment. I decided to add a bit of summer fun funk and give Wryn raspberry-tipped hair. I think she likes it.


I used my Copics to color up Wryn and her crabby and seashell buddies, and had to give her a sparkling sea. So, I used my Twinkling H2Os (in Mystique, Raspberry Wine, and Sea Spray) for the water.  Here's a pic I took in direct sun so you can hopefully see the full effect of the shimmer better:


I'm entering this card as my third (and final) entry into the TiddlyInks DT call. While only one entry was needed to enter the contest, I wanted to give the judges a good sampling of my work. I would really like to be a part of this design team. My other entries can be found here: Card 2 and Card 1. Wish me luck!

Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

  1. Hi Meg, I just had to stop by and tell you how much I love your card! Beautiful coloring, colors and design. Sorry to hear about your Lyme disease; my niece has it and my friend's son is a recent victim battling for proper diagnosis and help. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sherry, it's so kind of you to say! I'm going to be starting a Lyme blog sometime this summer in the hopes of helping others. Please check back, maybe someone in your life may find it helpful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, this is totally adorable! Great job! Good luck with your Lyme disease - my DH had it a few years ago, and it really took it's toll. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts