My First Bellarific Friday Challenge!

I'm so excited to share with you my design for the Friday challenge at Stamping Bella - my first evah! The parameter on this week's challenge was an inspiration photo - a gold frame with some vintage-y, shabby-chic-y (pinks of course) flowers around the frame, set against an old white brick wall. I decided to take the brick wall and the colors, and came up with this...I love it!


I used Prismacolors for the little superhero, Hayley the Hero, and distress inks on the brick background. For the ground itself, I used Stampin Up's Sahara Sand. I embossed the sentiment in gold, and tied a strand of baker's twine around the bottom.

She makes me smile - and the sentiment's a good reminder, especially for my Lymie friends!

Thanks for popping by, see you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts