I Love Fairies!

Hello! It's chilly here - winter has been coming and going all season - so a perfect day to curl up and finish my 2nd card for the Farm Fresh Challenge at The Greeting Farm!

I chose to use the Little Fairies stamps and dies, which I am SO in love with! Seriously. So tiny and whimsical - melt my heart!


I'm not the best at photography, but the card is a gorgeous yellow-gold nebula. A little fairy (notice her iridescent wings!) is throwing out an iridescent swirl that in my mind explodes into the encouragement to "to ahead and sparkle"!! I don't think you can see the swirl that well here, but it's really sparkly in real life! I also added some iridescent glitter tape as the background for yet another sparkle :) Oh...and some Wink of Stella on her crown and wings :)

Thanks for popping by. You go sparkle today!

Comments

Popular Posts