Cute Couple

Today I have the most non-scary Halloween post I'm sharing for The Greeting Farm. I've used the charming stamp set Cute Couple, which incidentally may contain a bat!


I've used one of my favorite color combinations for this design - gray, pink, lime green, and orange. I think it's a neat way to still express "Autumn" but yet...different.


Did you notice Anya's ghost-cocoa? So easy to add that little ghost face. And hey - that hair bow IS a bat! I just knew it!



Die by Hello Bluebird: Word Bubbles Die (it's on clearance!)

Copic coloring details:
skin - E15, E34, E11, E21, E01, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R43, R32, R20, R00
hair - E99, YR24, Y19, Y32
pink - RV17, RV14, RV32
gray - W5, W3, W1
cocoa - YR07, YR04, E35, E53

This project coordinates with Stampin' Up! colors Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Strawberry Slush, and Pumpkin Pie.

Thanks for popping by today! You can also find me on Instagram @marshmallowpearl.

Comments

Popular Posts