Paw-Tay!

Today I've hopped onto The Greeting Farm's blog here with this fun group of birthday pup pals. In case you haven't noticed...I like designing with animals. 


What I love most about this stamp set, Birthday Dogs, is the variety of dog breeds shown - in this stamp, we've got a Scottie, Frenchie, Dachshund, and Clifford the Big Red Dog. What a great variety, AND what talent TGF shows in being able to create pups so easily recognized!


I've got details on my TGF post about how I work with lots of colors - which isn't my default. I like to repeat colors throughout a design to provide cohesiveness.

The sentiment I've used here is a combo of both sentiments in the stamp set - so versatile!


Copic coloring details:
frenchie - W5, W3, W2, W0
dachshund - E59, E57, E34, E55, E21, E11
Frenchie - E35, E34, E31, E30
Clifford - E09, E15, E21, E11, E97, E51
red - R46, R17, R14
green - G28, G46, YG63
yellow - Y06, Y19
blue - BG45, BG15, BG02
pink - RV14, R43, R32
cake brown and plate - E44, E43, E42
cheeks - R20, R43

This project coordinates with Stampin' Up! colors Cucumber Crush, Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, and Daffodil Delight.

Thanks for popping by today! You can also find me on Instagram @marshmallowpearl.

Comments

Popular Posts