Adventure Pals

Today I am back to continue April previews for The Greeting Farm! So much NEW CUTE! And this stamp set is certainly up my alley!



This stamp set comes with a number of great images that you can add together to build a fun adventure scene! I chose the tree, luggage, and doggie with bandana!



You can see more projects made with this set on The Greeting Farm's blog HERE. Cute stamp enabler alert! Remember, new stamp sets are available for purchase on the 15th. AND don't forget there will be a BLOP HOP to participate in, where you could WIN!


This project is compatible Stampin' Up! color Coastal Cabana, and uses Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Glass and Spiced Marmalade. 

Thanks for popping by today! You can also find me on Instagram @marshmallowpearl.

Comments

  1. It is fun and a little different to get a vehicle from Greeting Farm! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts