Club La-La Land Crafts April 2023 Kit Spotlight #1

I have to be totally honest and say that today's project made with the April Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts is my absolute FAVE in a long time. I took a chance on an inspiring layout, and those calico guinea pigs have my heart!

And, fun fact - calico guinea pigs aren't like cats who are usually only female. Calico piggies can by male. So, this project is my set of brothers. Stay tuned for next week, where I'll also share a related project with another brother in this set of triplets.

If you are in love with this Club Kit - rightly so! It's chock-full of great critters, sentiments, a new Marci, AND 4 die sets! That's a LOT of dies for a monthly Club Kit!

Here is the infographic of the Club Kit contents. This April Club Kit is available by subscription or purchase until May 10th! You can find out more or purchase HERE.

I introduced you to this wonderful set in my blog post HERE, where I used a lot of bright colors. There is a chummy guinea pig in that blog post who is trying to sell you some zucchini.

For today, I wanted to create a kind of story board with several of the sentiments and the Garden Tools Die. And I created a "pea" background to host the garden theme.

I utilized a cast of supporting dies from the La-La Land Crafts shop that you might not normally associate together - Christmas trees, under the sea, notepads?! I just love how the various elements fit together!

Additional products: So Many Dots Layering Stencils, Rounded Stitched Rectangles Die, Notepad Die, Layered Christmas Tree Die, Under the Sea Die

Copic coloring details:
gray - T5, T3, T2, T1
purple - V09, V06, V05, V12
squash - YG67, G07, G14, G43
cabbage - YG85, G24, G21, G43
guinea pigs - T3, T2, T1, T0, E99, E35, YR12, E53, E51, R22, R20, R00

Ink and cardstock are by SU! in the colors: Soft Seafoam, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Fresh Freesia, Smoky Slate, Purple Posy.

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts