La-La Land Crafts July 2022 New Release - Marci with Unicorn Plushy

Can't have a carnival without some plushy prizes, right?! The NEW July 2022 release at La-La Land Crafts hasn't forgotten! Here is Marci with her unicorn plushy! I think she won it playing wac-a-mole.


This design is pretty simple. I think what makes it is the Pinwheel Die that I've used to create a designed background (along with that luscious fiesta paper!). The Pinwheel Die also makes real 3D pinwheels, cool!


The small stars and super adorable stamps from the Best of Times clear stamp set. I think they add a magical look to the project.


Stamps: Marci with Unicorn Plushy Rubber Stamp, Best of Times Clear Stamp Set

Paper: At the Carnival Paper Pack, Love You More Paper Pack

Dies: Pinwheel Die, Scalloped Sentiment Labels Die, Pool Die, Scalloped Rectangles Die

Copic coloring details:
orange - YR18, Y38, Y35, Y32, Y18
teal - BG49, BG15, BG32
pink - R22, RV25, R20, RV29
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R22, R20, R00
white - T4, T2, T1

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts