Filled with Surprises

 

Hi everyone and happy Fri-YAY! It's MEG here with a special birthday card to share with you today. I used lots of different stamp sets on this cutie.


I don't know about you, but I love to mix-and-match digi and physical stamp sets. For this project, I've used HB2U Anya as my main character (retired - you can put in a request and maybe Marie could bring it back for a Farmer's Market buy!).



Anya has some perfect pet friends. Her kitties are from the Miss Anya Crop clear set, her pup is from the Bay Window digi set, and her bird friends are from the Merry & Bright clear set.

The super great sentiment is from the Small Surprises clear set, and all her party presents and balloons are from the Birthday Party digi set.

It's really easy to create multiple layers using dimensional foam. AND it's easy to use your digis as physical stamps. You simply re-size them before printing out! I always use one of the physical stamps in my project to compare before deciding on a size for the digital.


I hope this inspires you to mix-and-match your sets, too!

Comments

Popular Posts