Hey Dollface

Today I'm on the C.C. Designs blog with a cute gift taggie using the 20s Gals clear stamps.

What is unique about this taggie is that I've extended the Tags Galore dies to make the taggie longer. Then, I've used the new Borders dies to cut a scallop in the bottom of it rather than a vee).

The gingham pattern from the Easter paper pad gives us a cute traditional look to the taggie.
I completed the project using with the Banner Accessories dies for my sentiment.

I hope this project makes you smile today!


Coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R32, R20, R11
hair - E59, E55, E53, E51
gold - YR23, Y18
blue - BG49, BG53, BG11
red - R59, R27, R24
eyes - BG02

This project coordinates with Stampin Up colors Soft Sky (scallop), Petal Pink (peach ink and taggie), and Bermuda Bay (ribbon).

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts