Anything Goes

Today I created a wedding 💒 card for you, using a color palette I am learning to 😍😍😍 - peach and pink. I used a variety of products from La-La Land Crafts to create this, including the raised white background.

The white background is a stencil! that I ran through my Big Shot - great way to turn it into an embossing folder! There are lots of instructions online for doing this - please note that the components you'll need in your "sandwich" will differ depending on the type of die cutting machine you are using!

I've listed all the products used below the pic 💒


💒 Stamps: Bride Mona rubber stamp

💒 Stencil: Everything Is Rosy layering stencils

💒 Paper: Love You More paper pack

💒 Dies: Love You More die, Heart Locket die, Scalloped Rectangles die, Grass Patches die, Mushroom and Grass Border die, Leafy Vine die

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R21, 32, 11
hair - E59, 57, 55
pink - R35, 32, 30
flowers - E95
dress and veil - E44, 43, 42, 41, 50
mushrooms - T2, R46, 35, 32, 30

Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

Popular Posts