Happiest of Holidays



Hello everyone! Today I am sharing with you my raccoon Christmas card project with products from La-La Land Crafts. This card is actually very simple to create - and today my goal is to leave with you a tip for your designs.

You will notice that my characters are the raccoons from the Happy Trails clear stamps... which is not a Christmas or winter stamp set. It's really very easy to take critter stamps and adapt them for any season or holiday with some clothes...or in this case, sweaters! Just sketch in the clothing borders, and color away. Easy peasy.



Coloring details:
raccoons - 100, W7, 5, 3, E79, 77, 74, 71, R21, 20
red - R59, 29, 24
blue - BG49, 57, 23
bricks and wood - E37, 34, 31
fire - R59, 24, YR18, 04, Y15

When I was a child, our family room was downstairs by a big wood-burning fireplace. We didn't often use the fireplace, but we always did at Christmastime. The smell of burning logs sent a cozy warm scent all through the house. That was a really special time of year, and I've tried to recreate it a little in this scene.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you!

Comments

Popular Posts