Club La-La Land Crafts September Kit Spotlight!


Today I get to share the Club La-La Land Crafts September Kit with you! I posted first about these products here. Aren't the mice so cute?! And the variety of things you can do with the dies this month is amazing! You can find out more about the Club Kit and subscriptions here.

My first project uses the So Many Dots layering stencils and the Long Flags die from the La-La Land Crafts shop as well. Love the mouse and her freckles!


Coloring details:
yellow - YR24, Y19, 08, 06
sign - E29, 25, BG49, 15, B00
mouse - E35, 33, 31, 30, R11, 21, 20

My second project is similar in theme to my first...but this one is a shaker! Can you see the small shaker I made out of the lemonade glass? It was lotsa fun!


Additional products: So Many Dots layering stencils, Stitched Tags die

Coloring details:
lemon - YR24, Y19, 08, 06, YG17
straw - BG49, 15
mouse - E35, 33, 31, 30, R11, 21, 20

Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts