Back to School

 Hello! Today I've got a card for all of you back-to-school peeps featuring products from La-La Land Crafts. Don't you love this cheerleader piggie? It's from the In Hog Heaven clear stamps, a good set for back-to-school themed designs!


I think tags are a lot of fun to make...they take less time if you're crunched, and they're fun to receive on a package!

Additional products used: So Many Dots layering stencils (if you know me, you know I am addicted to this set...), Large Stitched Tags die, Pierced Scalloped Circles die, Double Stitched Circles die, Stitched Nested Circles die

The dies I've used in this project are all wonderful "basics" to have in your collection of dies, and they layer up really well with one another.

Coloring details:
piggie - E44, 43, 42, 41, 40, R43, 21, 20, 11
outfit - 100, T7, 5, 4, 2, 0, RV17, 14, R43  


Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

Popular Posts