Sunshiney Days

Hi everyone! It's MEG here to introduce a NEW Theme Week Challenge! This month's challenge is:

Fun, huh? I don't know about you, but I love adding some glitz to my projects! 

Today I've taken a different approach to the GOLD challenge, and instead of adding some shimmer, created a gold hat for Annie - Sunshiny Days on her picnic.


For my project, I've used the new Retro Connected Circle stencil to create my background, the Shaker Basics Set 1 dies for the frame, and the Banner dies for the sentiment.

If you'd like to play along in this month's Theme Week Challenge, it's easy peasy!
  • Create your project to match the theme
  • Share your creation in our FB group by April 5 (please join if not already a member). Make sure you look for the Theme Week Challenge folder and upload your design pic there!
Have fun and see you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts