Background Stamps and Stencils

Hi everyone! Today I am featuring background stamps and stencils with La-La Land Crafts! Starting a little over a year ago, Irina began to create background stamps and stencils, and they complement the range of character stamps and dies in the shop SO! well!

In my design today, I've given Summer Dress Marci a splash of summer in this simple scene. I imprinted her dress with the Shine Bright background stamps, and used the You Inspire Me background stamps for the sentiment. Of course, I had to have a polka-dot background, and used the So Many Dots layering stencils for mine.

I've listed the dies used and coloring details below.


Dies used: Mandala Doily, Scalloped Rectangles, Waves, Fishes

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 15, 13, 11, 00, 000, 0000, RV13, R20
hair - E35, 33, 31, 30
blue - BG49, 45, 32
dress - YR24, Y18, 35, 32, E000

You can check out more DT Inspiration here. Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts