Cat Girl and Mouse

Today marks the beginning of a new challenge over at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Our Challenge #52 is, as always, anything goes. My inspiration uses the cool Cat Girl and Mouse. It's about as close to Halloween as I come. This design was a fun one for me to make, especially since I made the cat into a Calico! It makes me chuckle.


I forgot to write down my color recipe for the card, but seriously any set of neutrals will do! Hope you have fun with this challenge!

I'm also entering this design into the following challenges:
Love to Scrap Challenge #102 - Frightfully Fun
Cute Card Thursday #498 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge #387 - Anything Goes with an Optional Twist of CAS

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts