The Amigos

So, I've wanted to purchase Three Amigos by Mama Elephant for a loooong time. So, I was so surprised when I found a variant called "Two Amigos" At Joann Fabrics! Yes, by Mama Elephant! (Sorry, they don't have it listed on their website so I can't link you). AND it was 50% off! What I love is that the critters are totally different than those in the Three Amigos set, so someday I'm gonna have five amigos!!


The picture isn't that great. I took it really late at night, so I had to hold it up to the light source. ugh. But anyway, isn't it super cute?!

I used my Copics to color up the bunny and the teddy (I used a stippling technique on teddy to make him look furry).

I masked the images off and colored up my background with Pumice Stone distress ink, some stencil brushes, and this stencil from My Favorite Things. Gotta love stencils!

Thanks for popping by today! See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts